Imperial County Child Abuse Central Index Grievance Hearing

If you were named in a report of suspected child abuse in Imperial County, the false allegations of child abuse against you were likely investigated by the Imperial County Department of Social Services division called Children and Family Services, also known as Child Welfare Services (CWS) or Child Protective Services (CPS).

CFS employs 20 social workers who investigate reports of child abuse and neglect. If a social worker feels you committed an act of child abuse or severe neglect, your name will be placed on the California Department of Justice (DOJ) Child Abuse Central Index as someone who is known or suspected to be a child abuser. The DOJ is the same government organization that maintains criminal records of everyone in California.

The only way to have your name taken off California’s child abuse and neglect central registry is to dispute the listing in a Grievance Hearing. The hearing will take place either at 2995 S. 4th Street, Suite 105 or 2999 S. 4th Street in El Centro, CA 92243. This is true whether the alleged incident of child abuse occurred in El Centro, Calexico, Brawley or any other town in Imperial County.

It is extremely important that you have an attorney represent you at your Grievance Hearing because it is extremely difficult to win. Whether you were alleged to have committed sexual child abuse, physical child abuse, emotional child abuse, or severe child neglect, the county has a record of finding the allegations substantiated even after a Grievance Hearing is held.

You should hire a Child Abuse Central Index lawyer to maximize your chances of getting your name off the California child abuse index. I would be honored to help you fight for your reputation and your future. To learn more valuable information, read the CACI Resources page. To speak with me today about your Imperial County Child Abuse Central Index Hearing, contact 619-792-1451 or send me an email. I speak and read Spanish.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Free Phone Consultation 619-792-1451