We have committed thousands of hours delving deep into all issues related to child abuse. As a result of our thorough research (which is continuous and ongoing), we have become very knowledgeable about the issues that are likely to come up in your case. The following articles are based on the many scholarly and academic articles and studies that we have relied upon to win many of our clients' CACI cases.Recovered Memory
- Can Recovered Memories of Childhood Abuse be Trusted?
- How Often Do False Allegations of Child Abuse Arise From Recovered Memories?
- Mental Health Counselors can Rouse False Memories
- The Truth About Repressed Memories
- Anatomically Correct Dolls in Sexual Abuse Investigations
- The Careful Critique of Anatomical Dolls in Child Sexual Abuse Defense
- The Danger of Anatomically Correct Dolls in Sexual Abuse Allegations