Riverside County Child Abuse Central Index Grievance Hearing

Riverside County has a surprisingly low number of Child Abuse Central Index Grievance Hearings per month given its high population. While on one hand this is great news, on the other hand, for you who will likely be asking for a CACI Grievance Hearing, it also may mean that the government employees involved in the process are less experienced and less knowledgeable than you would wish them to me.

Here are the stats: In Riverside County, a grand total of 4 CACI Grievance Hearings were held and completed in the year 2014. Every single one of them ended up in the child abuse or neglect allegations being substantiated. This means that everyone who tried to get off the CACI in Riverside County in 2014…failed. (Side note: I was not involved in any of those Grievance Hearings.)

Does this mean you should give up? No!

It means that you should put a premium on hiring a Child Abuse Central Index Grievance Hearing lawyer who is very familiar with the child abuse laws and child abuse reporting laws.

It is an enormous mistake to assume the person who will be deciding your case is familiar with the current child abuse laws. In court, judges often need to be reminded or educated on current law by lawyers. It is likely even more true of the Grievance Hearing Officer who will be deciding your case (who is not a lawyer, never went to law school, and whose professionals qualifications come nowhere close to measuring up to those of a real judge).

There is only one Hearing Officer that will be deciding your case. This is true whether you live in Corona, Hemet, Indio, Jurupa Valley, Lake Elsinore, La Quinta, Menifee, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Perris, Riverside or Temecula.

For more information regarding Riverside Child Abuse Central Index Grievance Hearings, you can go to the Riverside County website.

To ensure your rights are protected, let’s discuss what steps we will take to win your Riverside County Child Abuse Central Index Grievance Hearing. You can call me at 619-792-1451 or send me an email.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Free Phone Consultation 619-792-1451